Contribute
Register

10.9.1 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi as mentioned earlier on, you have to run ProBook Installer after the update, as my speaker icon was grated out and no sound was coming out of the speaker!!!

Hi as mentioned earlier on, you have to run ProBook Installer after the update, as my speaker icon was grated out and no sound was coming out of the speaker!!!
He uses Clover and on the fly binary patching, that's why he didn't need to rematch. My Desktop does not need any binary patch and I didn't need to do any repatching neither, that's completely normal.
See my previous post for a more details.

he uses clover and on the fly binary patching, that's why he didn't need to rematch. My desktop does not need any binary patch and i didn't need to do any repatching neither, that's completely normal.
See my previous post for a more details.

kpkp!!!!!! Thanx
that is completely new, i will look into it later on, need to go to shopping center to do xmas shopping!

updated as per instructions above, restored the kext with kext wizard, now I've just noticed that closing the lid on my 4530s put its to permanent sleep ! when I open the lid it comes back to life, but then nothing works, have to force power it off.
use the probook installer as if it were a new install ?

Another successful story. Updated with no problems.
I don't like that kind of updates ("to contunue, please restart the computer", what if I don't want to), next time we may not have such luck, especially if one of the updated kexts is AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.

Another successful story. Updated with no problems.
I don't like that kind of updates ("to contunue, please restart the computer", what if I don't want to), next time we may not have such luck, especially if one of the updated kexts is AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.

This could be the "new way."...

In that case, you would have to have a Unibeast USB handy to finish is all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back