Sorry my English is not good.

ML 10.8.3
Z68APD3 - .Rev2 / FD BIOS
RAM 32GB
CPU i7 2700k
GPU: SAPPHIRE RADEON 7970 (Without OC)
SSD: No
Classical HDD: Yes

1) Create bootlable USB from UniBeast MUST be 10.8.3 !!!!!!
2) Clean install ML 10.8.3 i use GTX 260 with GraphicsEnabler=Yes
3) MultiBeast with SleepEnabler
4) Test sleep and wake up. If ok continue.
5) Change GTX 260 for ATI HD 7970
6) Boot from USB !!!!! With parameter GraphicsEnabler=No
7) Booting OK and i see white screen
8) Tap on power button. - Computer sleep!
9) Tap again on power button and voliaaaaaa im on desktop ML 10.8.3 :-D

Benchmarks no problem. I attached images.

Only ONE and BIG problem is still FINAL CUT i try GTX260, 660Ti end now HD 7970 and still same problem!
APPLE please! Write patch for this !!!!!!

Console
(16.03.13 12:28:11,125 Final Cut Pro[242]: *** OpenGL error 0x0506 (invalid framebuffer operation) in function "GL_CHECK_CURRENT_ERROR")

Photoshop CS6, AfterEffects CS6 no problem!

Thanks all hackintosh geeks , tank you TonyMac86

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 2,420
  • 2.png
    2.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 1,095
  • 3.png
    3.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 843
Well I ran out and got a 7750 to through in my system, and have had zero luck, tried to build a UB to boot, but I think because I don't have the 10.8.3 ML Download it isn't work. Trying to redownload the full ML install and going to try again, I hope it works because I wan't to dual boot this machine finally.

Hi everyone,

tovkal I have the same motherboard (msi Z77A-G43), to active sleep you have to delete NullCpuManager.kext in /System/Library/Extensions and reinstalle AppleManagementPower.kext with Multibeast.
Normally you can sleep when you have a white screen and reboot. :thumbup:
But after the reboot I can't move the mouse :thumbdown: The screen seems to be freezen. After 2min I have "circle of loading" and the computer reboot :banghead:
The problem is that I have to boot one time with the graphics cards (7870 msi twin force) to do the dsdt injection. You couldn't do it in safe mode (-x).

I hope someone have a solution.

So after redoing my UB usb and put my 7750 back in I still can't get it to boot.

All I get is:

boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: *bunch of gibberish*

Is there something else that I am missing? I made sure that I had 10.8.3 redownloaded from app store.

So after redoing my UB usb and put my 7750 back in I still can't get it to boot.

All I get is:

boot0: GPT
boot0: *bunch of gibberish*

Is there something else that I am missing? I made sure that I had 10.8.3 redownloaded from app store.

Your flash drive is formated MBR right?

Your flash drive is formated MBR right?

Nope... GUID, making it again and will try again.

Should be straight forward after that thought right?

Couldn't get it to boot with a 7750... Trying one last thing then I think I am going to return the card and look at getting an nvidia one.

0x68191002 - 2GB 7850

Booting from Unibeast MBR otherwise gibberish boot0, no luck, Radeonmonitor errors out saying can't find device id. Tried adding them to amdradeonaccelerator.kext and ati7000controller.kext but nothing hapens.

Well, Nice! Will try to download and install 10.8.3 on my machine again :) Got an Sapphire 7950 and you said that it would be stupid to install using the card, should I simply remove the power for the graphics card or would I need to remove it entirely? Had some troubles getting it in because of the small size of my chassis :(
I suppose my Intel HD 4000 Graphics would do the job when installing and then after the first successful boot I simply start using my 7950 again? :)

Regards
Fidde

Okay, latest for my 7750..

I can get it to boot using UB to get to the loader then it boots with "-v -x -f GraphicsEnabler=No"

I loaded 3 different ATI7xxx kext that I have found, but when I go into the system information it only shows 5mb ram and ATI (0x1002) for the video info, as well as stating that there are no Kext loaded.

What should I do from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back