Contribute
Register

10.7 Lion supported graphic cards??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hacman said:
mz123 said:
Can somebody confirm, that the intel HD 3000/2000 IG is working with all resolutions?
Thanks

yes ;) using chimera \ graphicsenabler=no :D

buy lion in mac appstore and install? retail?

Zack said:
Can anyone who has Lion and a GTX 460 test for fermi freezes please?

GTX 460 no freeze :thumbup: :headbang:

10567.png

10588.png

I'm at work now but will be trying my 580 gtx when I get home. Now that there is an easy way to update to Lion I think I'll at least get a picture on my screen. Fingers crossed! :crazy:

Hexa said:
Zack said:
Can anyone who has Lion and a GTX 460 test for fermi freezes please?

GTX 460 no freeze :thumbup: :headbang:

Beautiful news! Once my brother's Lion finished downloading I'll burn it to a disc and hopefully be on my way to no fermi freezes.

jpa said:
hacman said:
mz123 said:
Can somebody confirm, that the intel HD 3000/2000 IG is working with all resolutions?
Thanks

yes ;) using chimera \ graphicsenabler=no :D

buy lion in mac appstore and install? retail?

i know ;) that screen shot show HD 3000 works ,thats all :cool:

bamshackle said:
I'm at work now but will be trying my 580 gtx when I get home. Now that there is an easy way to update to Lion I think I'll at least get a picture on my screen. Fingers crossed! :crazy:

Please please please let us know how you go with this test.

:) :geek:

i can also confirm no fermi freeze with an evga gts450. and on top of that i got screen rotation back as well.

I have a GTX280.

- GraphicsEnabler set to YES
- Card is recognised by Lion.
- All resolutions work perfectly

But is QE/CI enabled? I dragged a new widget in the dashboard but did not get the ripple effect. Maybe this has been changed in Lion?

How can I check tha QE/CI is indeed enabled?

Thank you

Basically, all reference design HD6870s function out of box. I even got full QE/CI acceleration during the install process!

Until 6950/70 are officially supported, these look to be the most powerful GPUs you can get and will run with no effort.

Not sure about non-reference designs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back