Contribute
Register

10.7 for those having trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
tadejt said:
Having a trouble what to do ?

I'm now having the exact same problem as you

For anyone who is following my posts (having similar troubles I had.) The trouble I seem to have been experiencing was related to my setup, which boots from a raid slice and uses the UUID to boot into the software raid for SL. Because of this, my boot drive looks a little different than what xMove is expecting, and because of that, my Extra/ folder was never copied over. After copying my Extra/ folder, I now am able to boot into the Lion Installer partition. :D

Well folks Please HELP !!!!

I've finally instaled LION with Tony&macmans method,
first thing i faced Was that Installer did't booted , But i used GraphicsEnabler=no -x " and it processed ! now i've instaled Freshly:) But it won't boot , Just resets, I've tried dozens of commands But i've got the same !

I own Asus P8P67 Pro and GTX 580 ! PLEASE People help ! Heavy metal :headbang:

johnny37v said:
bigwiger had the solution for me...thanks tons!!!

copied /Extra folder to Installer partition and viola

Are u about my problem? can u give us a guide or etc..? thanx

sorry for my english
also ihave problem with installing lion on 10.6.8
when trying to reboot at the end it give the the error "try running this application again"
i have one 300Gb hdd on witch is snow leopard(leohazard distro upgraded to 10.6.8) installed and works perfect
i have the lion installer on my dock and also extracted the installerdmg to desktop but no difference between them, both give me the same error

my hdd has only one partition, i have tryed with 2 partitions, also tryed to resize the primary partition by moving the slyder up and back to original state, no luck

one strange thing happen when i tryed to resize the whole partition,after a fresh install of snow leopard,if i move the partitio slyder up, click apply and then move it back to 100% click apply, then try to install lion it give me the error.."you cannont install lion on this partition", it only works if i resize the partition with more the 200Mb (more than efi partition) but again at the end when lion try restarting it throws me the error "try running..bla bla"

also i have tryed installing chameleon rc5 and chimera but no luck with lion instalation

don't know what to do next..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back