1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi Folks,

strange thing: I've installed 10.7.0 retail with the UniBeast-Stick without any flaw.
Reboot via Bootloader of the UniBeast-Stick, choosed the new Lion-Partition, everything is fine.

Installed Chimera v1.60 an HDD and started again: "ACPI_SMC platform-plugin pushCPU_CSTData - _CST evaluation failed"

I used also the same o.c.b.plist and SMbios.plist on stick and HDD. It's no matter, because o.c.b.plist is always used from HDD.

Crosschecked with Chameleon 1700, 17001 and several older ones down to RC5, installed with Chameleon-Wizard.

Tried also c.a.b.plist only with "graphics enabler = yes", but it's the same problem: "... _CST evaluation failed"

Remember: Booting with UniBeast-Stick's Bootloader (also Chimera 1.6) works like a charme – same Bootloader resident on HDD will crash. :confused:

System:
ASRock ConRoe 1333-D667 (i945/ICH7)
C2D E4300 (1.8 GHz)
GMA950 or 8400GS – makes no difference
4 GB DDR2 RAM
160 GB SATA HDD
(Config worked fine for years with Leo and Chameleon RC2)

I'm driving nuts, can't fix it for days now. :crazy:
Any ideas?

Kind regards
Mierscheid

I have the same problem! Were you able to fix it? How?

Yes I'm having the same problem. I wish I could figure out what the problem is, but I can't.
I tried installing chimera 1.7.0 r1394 from multi beast for lion, but it still doesn't work. Also, I used to be able to put the computer to sleep, but now the screen just shuts off while the comp keeps running at full speed. The only way to get back to os x is to manually shut down and turn on again... :banghead:

Maybe someone could help us?

It's same problem with Lion 10.7.3 to me when used UserDSDT multibeast 4.2.1, my case was that locked up when booted chimera v1.7.0 r1394. It was DSDT and multibeast problems.

If checked box on multibeast and installed the chimera without using UserDSDT method, it's bootup okay, but only able to work on 1024 x 768 resolution display.

after that i checked box here again and the display back to full resolution.
-repair permissons
-fakesmc
-motherboard plugins
-nvidia plugin
-facksmc plugins ( nvidia plugin )
-iousbfamily rollback
-chimera v1.7.0
-64bit apple boot screen
-pcirootuid=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back