Contribute
Register

10.6.7 Mouse lag Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
godfather17 said:
Does anybody have an idea of what is going on?

Try this :

Remember using Multibeast the same when you installed Mac OS X 10.6.7 , and reboot, try it ! It fixed :

This update addresses an issue that makes the system unresponsive when using iTunes. <--- It helped me !

It is recommended for all 13" MacBook Air (Late 2010) users running Mac OS X v10.6.7.

Hope useful with u

As there has been no solution (unless the above hint solved it), I have a couple of questions:

I know you said video plays normally, so there is not audio distortion, it doesn't play a bit high pitched or distorted in any way?

You are not overclocked, are you?

You have not changed the busratio, either on boot up or in the plist?

I changed my bus ratio in the boot list to 33 for my i5-2500k and that led to mouse lag. setting it to 29 resolved the issue, but i dunno if this is the same situation for you. just an idea. also, could it be the surface your using it on?

guitfiddle said:
I changed my bus ratio in the boot list to 33 for my i5-2500k and that led to mouse lag. setting it to 29 resolved the issue, but i dunno if this is the same situation for you. just an idea. also, could it be the surface your using it on?

Thank you for posting this!
This solved my jumpy - laggy mouse issues!!

Finally!

Well.
Never mind.
Mouse issues are back.

I've determined my Bluetooth setup is the problem.
I'm using a USB dongle with a Magic Mouse, but I have NO mouse issues at all if I'm using a wired USB Mighty Mouse.

Grr.
Anyone having better results using a different bluetooth module perhaps?

Try with Mouse Keys~ follow these steps and set it up as shown on screens~​

Preferences/Universal Access​

Screen%20Shot%202012-05-17%20at%201.49.42%20PM.png

Mouse and Trackpad​

Screen%20Shot%202012-05-17%20at%201.49.52%20PM.png

Trackpad Options​

Screen%20Shot%202012-05-17%20at%201.39.38%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202012-05-17%20at%201.51.09%20PM.png

I hope has been helpful~

just disable mouse acceleration

defaults write .GlobalPreferences com.apple.mouse.scaling -1

Status