Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have 10.6.6 working fine except no audio. Have run AppleHDA rollback with no luck.
Have not tried any voodoo kexts yet ?
No audio hardware detected in preferences
Easybeast + kexts for graphics and network both worked fine

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13ghz
Asus P5BW-LA
Realtek ALC 882 chipset
2gb memory

Thanks

Same issue here. Got everything working on my GA-X58A-UD3R 2.0 FE, but the sound card isn't recognized.

For a bit it played audio through the front panel alone, but that was when my system couldn't boot on its own (I forgot to enable graphicsenabler=no).

I'm using Multibeast 3.03 and have updated to 10.6.6. I chose the ALC8XXHDA and AppleHDA rollback options. I'm using the appropriate DSDT for my MoBo.

Thanks so much for this amazing forum!!

EDIT - I reinstalled OS X, did everything right and now everything works fine!

DennisM said:
I have 10.6.6 working fine except no audio. Have run AppleHDA rollback with no luck.
Have not tried any voodoo kexts yet ?
No audio hardware detected in preferences
Easybeast + kexts for graphics and network both worked fine

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13ghz
Asus P5BW-LA
Realtek ALC 882 chipset
2gb memory

Thanks
AFAIK the only solution for your system is VoodooHDA.

Thanks for info. There are several versions of VooDoo on Multibeast. Is there a particular one you suggest to try first ?

Hi all, I've a 10.6.6 system without big problems and I've a mobo asus p5w dh deluxe with alc882 audio chipset that's recognized like intel 892 chipset and it's only work the green output while doesn't work mic, line in etc and i can't use skype and similar, any suggest?

I have the alc882 as well and the same problem so I feel for you. To get your skype up and running how about using a usb mic and headset :)

Sorry can't help much, just got in to this hobby about 2 days ago :)

stook_84 said:
Hi all, I've a 10.6.6 system without big problems and I've a mobo asus p5w dh deluxe with alc882 audio chipset that's recognized like intel 892 chipset and it's only work the green output while doesn't work mic, line in etc and i can't use skype and similar, any suggest?

I had this problem except with a Gigabyte board. I do not understand why, but the old kexts left registers for me under HDEF, which explains yours being misidentified, as it misidentified mine too. In order for me to enable audio, I had to reinstall the DSDT from tonymac, run System Utilities, and select MacMan's ALC8xx with AppleHDA rollback all in one multibeast session and boom, sound. If still same issues but have green channel working, THELOSTSWEDE has a great guide on how to enable all audio channels in this forum section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back