Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2
CPU
I7-870
Graphics
HD 5870
Hello, all.
I have a successful GA-P55mUD2/I7 with a GT250 that has been working well, with the exception of no HDMI out. I'm using a VGA to connect to my monitor. I updated to 10.6.5 without problems and re-ran multibeast. I included the NVenabler and the graphics=yes
Did have to roll back sound, as expected.

If anyone has a good idea 1. why resolution changes are bluescreening me and 2. If there's a way to get HDMI working, I'd love to hear it.

Regards,
Mike

So, I doubt its actually a million, but..
I tried enabler/graphics=no and no enabler/graphics=yes,
With the enabler, I get garbled graphics on resolution switch. Have to restart to fix.
With graphics=yes, I get bluescreen'ed
Was working 10.6.4 fine.
Cant. Play. Diablo.

I've same issue on my 9800GT.
Bluescreen on Boot-up...
Need to press Command+Alt+F12 to sleep and after awake, display shows up.
But every time I need to play SC2, black screen with sound. sleep/wake to enable display again.
I noticed that every time monitor refresh it's screen resolution, Dead screen!
I don't know either how to fix it.

Attachments

• AIDA64 report.txt
    2.3 MB · Views: 5,676
Try to use new Chameleon RC5, it's in MultiBeast.

Anyway, SC2 performance improved significantly, all gfx set to 'ultra' and game runs very smooth.

rushko said:
Try to use new Chameleon RC5, it's in MultiBeast.

Anyway, SC2 performance improved significantly, all gfx set to 'ultra' and game runs very smooth.

Using Chameleon RC5. Still the same problem w/ my 9800GT... :'(

same thing for me on GTX260. Everything worked well, but after 10.6.5 update i'd become unable to change resolution, although they persist in the list. i mean, i can change it, of course, but everything that i can see is a blue screen. but if i select native monitor resolution with arrows and put comp to sleep and after wake up, everything seems to be working. very annoying bug, i can't play games on my hack now…(

What update did you peeps used?

MacOSXUpCombo10.6.5Combo.dmg file
-or-
Software Update

melon said:
What update did you peeps used?

MacOSXUpCombo10.6.5Combo.dmg file
-or-
Software Update
i used software update, and after realising those resolution problems tried some things — edited my dsdt with graphhics card info, tried GraphicsEnabler with RC5. It didn't help, so I tried to download combo update and repeated all steps — injector, dsdt, enabler. Zero was a result. I mean, CI/QE is working and monitor native resolution runs prefectly, but when tryin' to change res = black or blue screen. Right now I'm using 10.6.4 SnowLeo Graphics update for 10.6.4 drivers, and they runs smooth with injector, as before. Resolution switch works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back