Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Greetings!

Ran update to 10.15.4 today.

Updated Clover to 5109 (Did not select custom). Updated Lilu, WG, and AppleALC. Updated MacOS.

Install/update ran with no apparent issues.

Booted to login screen - mouse cursor present, but won’t move, and no keyboard either.

Mouse present at Clover screen.

No mouse/keyboard in Recovery either.

Is this a Clover option I can handle through boot, or did 5109 kabosh some system drivers?

Thanks in advance!

Jon

EDIT: must be some sort of driver as not even Fenvi card appears to be working, so I think 5109 killed some drivers.

Greetings!

Ran update to 10.15.4 today.

Updated Clover to 5109 (Did not select custom). Updated Lilu, WG, and AppleALC. Updated MacOS.

Install/update ran with no apparent issues.

Booted to login screen - mouse cursor present, but won’t move, and no keyboard either.

Mouse present at Clover screen.

No mouse/keyboard in Recovery either.

Is this a Clover option I can handle through boot, or did 5109 kabosh some system drivers?

Thanks in advance!

Jon

I do have a custom USB SSDT already in place which was working perfectly fine before I ran the update process...

Must be some sort of driver as not even Fenvi card appears to be working, so I think 5109 killed some drivers?

Must be some sort of driver as not even Fenvi card appears to be working, so I think 5109 killed some drivers?
maybe try a different clover version?

is there a comprehensive guide to the Clover Shell utility?

Figured out Shell 64. All drivers appear to be present and accounted for.

I will see about changing the clover version...

Ok, stumped a bit. How do I change out the version of Clover? Is it a complete reinstall? Or is there a simpler method?

Ok, stumped a bit. How do I change out the version of Clover? Is it a complete reinstall? Or is there a simpler method?
best to boot with your working USB installer, then download previous version of clover, and then just install it

that is probably the easiest way

Sadly, booting with a USB installer isn’t an option. Been meaning to get to that but just hadn’t as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back