Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, i've been having sleep issues ever since Mojave. I've tried every guide, patched DSDT, updated every kext etc.
Could you if possible, tell me how i can solve this issue. As soon as it goes to sleep it wakes within 5 seconds.
Powernap is disabled, i've also tried disconnecting all USB devices, so far no luck.

Also couple of days after updating to 10.15.2 Bluetooth stopped working alltogether, i can disable it and enable it. I see all of the devices, yet when i want to connect it loops indefinetly.

I've got the Broadcom 20703A1 installed in the PCI-E slot.

If somebody can resolve this issues i'll gladly send a small donation to this person.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    28.7 MB · Views: 99
Are your perhaps using the Bcrm Bluetooth kexts? My system, for example, almost instantly wakes up when booting with those kexts, while sleeps fine without.

Are your perhaps using the Bcrm Bluetooth kexts? My system, for example, almost instantly wakes up when booting with those kexts, while sleeps fine without.
thx for the reply. I'm not using any bluetooth kexts whatsoever. the broadcom adapter was taken out of an imac.
somehow bluetooth's working again.
but still sleep is an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back