Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 UD AX
CPU
i5-12400F
Graphics
Readon RX 6600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
This update solved sleep/wake problem for me which also happening some real Macs on earlier version of 10.14.6 .

This update solved sleep/wake problem for me which also happening some real Macs on earlier version of 10.14.6 .
When you say the update solved sleep/wake, do you mean your Skylake systems with Intel HD530 GPU? Broken sleep/wake has been an issue with this chipset and I’d love to hear that it’s been fixed, especially by an official Apple update.

When you say the update solved sleep/wake, do you mean your Skylake systems with Intel HD530 GPU? Broken sleep/wake has been an issue with this chipset and I’d love to hear that it’s been fixed, especially by an official Apple update.

Yes, previously I used Mojave 10.14.2, 10.14.5 with SMBIOS 14,2 without any sleep/wake problem.

Yes, previously I used Mojave 10.14.2, 10.14.5 with SMBIOS 14,2 without any sleep/wake problem.
And you had working sleep/wake using just the onboard Intel HD 530 GPU, no PCIe graphics card added? Are you sure your whole system was really sleeping and waking, and not just the monitor?

Broken sleep/wake with Skylake CPUs and the Intel HD 530 has been an unsolvable issue. You would be the first who got it working. Can you please confirm that you didn’t have to add an Nvidia/AMD video card, and that it wasn’t just your monitor that was sleeping and waking? Thank you.

And you had working sleep/wake using just the onboard Intel HD 530 GPU, no PCIe graphics card added? Are you sure your whole system was really sleeping and waking, and not just the monitor?

Broken sleep/wake with Skylake CPUs and the Intel HD 530 has been an unsolvable issue. You would be the first who got it working. Can you please confirm that you didn’t have to add an Nvidia/AMD video card, and that it wasn’t just your monitor that was sleeping and waking? Thank you.

Yes I confirm that I'm using integrated graphics only as its a very lost machine.

Yes I confirm that I'm using integrated graphics only as its a very lost machine.
Love to know what you did differently to make sleep/wake work with just the HD 530. Nobody else seems to have cracked the code. Other than using iMac 14,2 instead of the usual iMac 17,1 that’s more CPU-appropriate for Skylake, did you do anything else to fix the infamous Skylake sleep bug?

Love to know what you did differently to make sleep/wake work with just the HD 530. Nobody else seems to have cracked the code. Other than using iMac 14,2 instead of the usual iMac 17,1 that’s more CPU-appropriate for Skylake, did you do anything else to fix the infamous Skylake sleep bug?
You need to have your hardware profile filled out as per rules (the ones you agreed to when signing up here)

Sleep/wake works fine on my DeskMini 110 build with i5-6400T and HD 530, as well.

Now two of you have working sleep/wake with Skylake HD 530? I'll have to revisit this with my systems. Maybe sleep/wake works now that I've switched all my Hackintoshes over from Unibeast/Multibeast installations to vanilla. The Skylakes definitely had broken sleep/wake before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back