Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus 510VX
CPU
I7 6700HQ
Graphics
HD 530
I am having stuck +++++++++++++++ and it doesn't pass this step with the latest update, then i can't update the last beta security update
Someone getting this fault?

I upgraded to latest Clover and same thing happening

I am having stuck +++++++++++++++ and it doesn't pass this step with the latest update, then i can't update the last beta security update
Someone getting this fault?

I upgraded to latest Clover and same thing happening
Why are you chopping and changing the bootloader with Clover? Why not stick with one bootloader first like Opencore, get it working first before moving onto another set of issues? Isn't that the more logical way of doing things?

If you want to upgrade from Mojave and boot into Big Sur, I'd suggest to do the following.

1) Under your current system, upgrade to Big Sur 11.2 at least (as a starting point). Make sure it works first
before upgrading to the 11.4 betas.
2) If you have Opencore already, I'd suggest try and upgrade to OC 0.6.9 as anything less won't boot the 11.3-4 betas. Follow the Dortania guide for the OC upgrade procedure.
3) If you're editing using Opencore Configurator, I'd suggest to use v0.6.9 only with OC 0.6.9. Unless its Propertree, using earlier versions of OCC will break the config.plist.

I can boot in 10.14.6 Mojave, but with the latest 10.14.6 beta update 2021-005 , i can't finish the installation, is stuck before the boot.

I can boot in 10.14.6 Mojave, but with the latest 10.14.6 beta update 2021-005 , i can't finish the installation, is stuck before the boot.

Hi there.

It is not "beta". Don't be confused. You have Mojave 10.14.6 Security Update 2021-005. The latest version of Mojave.

No one can help you because we do not know what your hardware is. You need to complete your hardware Profile, as stated in the Site Rules.

Please.

Or your account may be suspended until you do.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back