i9-7900X
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
It failed for me.
After the first reboot I got Apple progress bar until the middle.
Then I get a screen with a message (in french for me) telling me the system cannot find the installer resources to go on and asking me to reboot on my main system drive.
I tried 3 times.
I tried with the preferences pane and I tried with the delta installer (https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1991)
So go back to 10.14.2 for now.
If anyone has an idea to help me, thanks in advance.

I don't really think my disk needs first aid cause just before I made a total maintenance with Onyx before clone it.
But I will try and I also will try delete the files you said.
Sorry I don't understand what you means by "deleted all snapshots".

OK, I didn't knew these things...
I will try this evening (not on my Hack now).
Many thanks again for your detailled advices.

Sorry for the stupid question... about the manip in the terminal, should I disable SIP ?

Disconnet all others drives, of course! Good idea, Say Heading.
I have 3 systems in my machine, I'm feeling stupid not doing this in the first place.
I suppose the system is trying to reach installer on disk 0, in my case my Mojave disk is disk 2.
I need to remove others disks to make my Mojave disk becomes disk 0. It's obvious.
Thanks, I will try this.

Last edited:
Different for me.
I didn't make first aid in disk utility (called SOS on french system, funny) and I didn't delete snapshots.
I have unplugged others disks and the update passed like a charm.
I can't explain why. But I have many disks in my machine (2 Mojave install + 1 El Capitan + 1 Windows 10 + raid card).
Thanks anyway, I'm glad it worked simply with this. I was afraid having to dig in Clover or kexts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back