Contribute
Register

10.13 CPU Boot Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dehjomz,

Appreciate the inquiry. Yes started with Clover 4084 and also used latest 4097. Still same error. Correct many have got 10.13 working, and a few have the same error I'm having atm. Hoping others will try here and get it working. Suprised more users haven't tried yet. Will keep hacking away at it.

Last edited:
Yes started with clover 4084 and also used latest 4097. Still same error. Correct many have got it 10.13 working and a few have the same error im having atm. Hoping others will try here and get it working. Suprised more users havent tried yet. Will keep hacking away at it.

Try with Clover r4084 and in your config.plist SMBIOS add :

Code:
<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>
<string>0xe907f537</string>

Appreciate you P1LGRIM! Gave it a shot and seems like a new error. Pic attached.

Also sometimes log cat mentions "Mac OS version: Not Yet Set" Could this be hosing something?

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!

IMG_0980.JPG

Last edited:
I seem to have the same error. I included a screenshot. This is on Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H. Latest Clover and FakeSMC from Rehabman being used. SMBIOS iMac 14,2.

Attachments

• IMG_3183.jpg
    IMG_3183.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 193
I seem to have the same error. I included a screenshot. This is on Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H. Latest Clover and FakeSMC from Rehabman being used. SMBIOS iMac 14,2.

Try this:
When clover boot window appear go to Options>Acpi patching>table droping> Select dropp "MATS"
This worked for me on my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back