Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G1-Clover
CPU
i5
Graphics
HD 4400, 1920x1080
Hey, I have installed High Sierra on HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G1, but I can only boot it with my USB flash which I used to install High Sierra.
If I will boot without usb it will go into loop after ++++

776CCD00-1459-42FA-8B21-74B4E784E785.jpeg

This is where I’m getting loop when booting without USB

6638B3E4-A160-45B4-836E-7AD86222D41E.jpeg

This is how it looks like when I’m booting from usb, after this screen I’m getting apple loading screen and then I’m able to log in in to system.

I tried In EFI/Clover/Drivers64UEFI/ to replace OsxAptioFixDrv-64 with OsxAptioFixDrv2-64 and VBoxHFS-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi, which was not helpful.

Bios set to UEFI Hybrid (With CSM)
PXE Internal NIC Boot

Any suggestions?

Hey, I have installed High Sierra on HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G1, but I can only boot it with my USB flash which I used to install High Sierra.
If I will boot without usb it will go into loop after ++++

View attachment 419414
This is where I’m getting loop when booting without USB

View attachment 419415

This is how it looks like when I’m booting from usb, after this screen I’m getting apple loading screen and then I’m able to log in in to system.

I tried In EFI/Clover/Drivers64UEFI/ to replace OsxAptioFixDrv-64 with OsxAptioFixDrv2-64 and VBoxHFS-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi, which was not helpful.

Bios set to UEFI Hybrid (With CSM)
PXE Internal NIC Boot

Any suggestions?
if it works with your usb, then why not copy the clover folder from the usb to the hard drive efi?

if it works with your usb, then why not copy the clover folder from the usb to the hard drive efi?
It’s working! I did that before, but looks like something was missing.
Thank you

Last edited:
That’s what I did many times. I don’t know why but it’s not working. I’m getting the same thing. I tried to replace efi folder and clover folder, getting the same thing.
delete the EFI from hard drive and copy EFI folder from USB to hard drive

Now its all good, thank you! I got a new problem, but will create a new topic for it

I cant get past the random seed to get Mojave to install my system reboots. Ive tired all the mem fixes none seem to work. Any Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back