1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
Hello guys!! need a help. i have a hackintosh all hardware works fine except EXT sound card , i have a PCI Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series card and what kext i can use for enable this sound card...
65945_main.jpg

Hello guys!! need a help. i have a hackintosh all hardware works fine except EXT sound card , i have a PCI Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series card and what kext i can use for enable this sound card...

Hi there.

Unless Creative provides a Mac driver (which I don't think they do) there are no kexts to make this sound card work.

Creative website
I'm sorry, are you writing just to write? or help? if you just write then don’t do it please, but if you want to help, then try to delve into my question, no offense...

Shure the creative officaly not support the MacOS i know it ... and people can use unoffical kexts... and my question for this people ....

I'm sorry, are you writing just to write? or help? if you just write then don’t do it please, but if you want to help, then try to delve into my question, no offense...

Shure the creative officaly not support the MacOS i know it ... and people can use unoffical kexts... and my question for this people ....
I have some problem with creative x-fi platinum. Have any idea? At the creative website have linux drivers only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back