Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
(This is a repost from the 10.13.1 thread, since this seems a more appropriate place.)

OK: this is weird. on 10.13 and tried the store update. Did its "installing update..." thing and rebooted as expected... but Clover does NOT show the "Install macOS from (drive name)" volume. So I downloaded the full installer. It too went thru the initial phase just fine, rebooted... and the Clover boot screen still did not not show the "Install..." volume. Power on/offs. Update to the latest Clover. Nothing seems to work. I've tried half a dozen times. Clover screen doesn't show the install, so all I can to is boot back into 10.13, and I cannot install the update.

Help and/or suggestions greatly appreciated.

I had that issue with the supplemental update when my apfs.efi wasn't up2date. Maybe try updating that in case it isn't already the latest one.

(This is a repost from the 10.13.1 thread, since this seems a more appropriate place.)

OK: this is weird. on 10.13 and tried the store update. Did its "installing update..." thing and rebooted as expected... but Clover does NOT show the "Install macOS from (drive name)" volume. So I downloaded the full installer. It too went thru the initial phase just fine, rebooted... and the Clover boot screen still did not not show the "Install..." volume. Power on/offs. Update to the latest Clover. Nothing seems to work. I've tried half a dozen times. Clover screen doesn't show the install, so all I can to is boot back into 10.13, and I cannot install the update.

Help and/or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Same here. :(

I also was not getting the 'Install' item in the menu in clover after running the update (it just kept booting me back into 10.13). I was able to finally get the installer to work by disabling CoreStorage (sudo diskutil cs revert). After the update, the CoreStorage volume is enabled again.

Reactions: CKG
I also was not getting the 'Install' item in the menu in clover after running the update (it just kept booting me back into 10.13). I was able to finally get the installer to work by disabling CoreStorage (sudo diskutil cs revert). After the update, the CoreStorage volume is enabled again.

I now how to disabling CoreStorage
But I don’t now how to enabled again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back