i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530 + RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
I have an issue, this is my first update (from 10.12.3). I've only done a time machine backup.
I'm running a hack with the 17,1 system defined.

I installed the update via combo, and i'm stuck on the apple loading screen (approx 75% of loading), even on safe mode
I certainly missed something before updating. I've read too late that i should have updated Clover.
How can i correct my mistake?

I installed the update via combo, and i'm stuck on the apple loading screen (approx 75% of loading), even on safe mode
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Here are the last lines of my boot screen...
IMG_0816.JPG

Here are the last lines of my boot screen...
There are changes to the new 10.12.5/10.12.6 Intel graphics drivers which may cause black screen or hang on boot.

Try to boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678).
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID and insert 0x12345678

When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.

Possible solution is to install AppleALC 1.1.3. But how can i? my unibeast boot USB doesn't work anymore (black screen).
Boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678).
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID and insert 0x12345678

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back