Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I have just installed a fresh build of macOS Sierra 10.12.6. The install went perfect and I have everything up and running as expected. The problem I am having is that when I try to play a game, in this case Fortnite (which my graphics card can more than handle) I am getting an insane amount of lag and it makes gaming impossible. Everything else that I do on the system runs amazing and I have no issues whatsoever. My system recognizes the graphics card too. If you have ANY suggestions I would really appreciate it. This is the only thing holding me back from a perfect install! Thanks again

Hello,

I have just installed a fresh build of Sierra 10.12.6 and everything is running flawlessly. The system recognized my card with the latest Nvidia web drivers with no problems. All native functionality is working well. The problem I am having is when I actually want to put the graphics card to good use, for example, trying to play Fortnite, everything starts to lag and temporarily freeze and just struggle in general. Again nothing else acts strange in the system except for when I am gaming.

If anyone has ANY suggestions I would really appreciate it! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back