Graphics
GTX 780ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've had a Hackintosh running for 3 years now using Mavericks 10.9.4 and suddenly today the hard drive would not boot the system. I had planned to upgrade to Sierra anyway so I had a brand new 512 GB SSD ready to do a fresh install. I downloaded the new version of Unibeast and Multibeast, formatted my USB key and tried to install using Clover. My install crashes on the initial black Apple logo screen with no progress on the bar. I used -v on the boot options and the system is crashing at "PCI configuration begin". I've been searching the forums for solutions but so far I haven't had any luck. I double checked my BIOS, turning USB 3.0 support on and off, made sure VT-D is disabled, etc. Any suggestions?

IMG_4742.JPG image1.JPG

I've had a Hackintosh running for 3 years now using Mavericks 10.9.4 and suddenly today the hard drive would not boot the system. I had planned to upgrade to Sierra anyway so I had a brand new 512 GB SSD ready to do a fresh install. I downloaded the new version of Unibeast and Multibeast, formatted my USB key and tried to install using Clover. My install crashes on the initial black Apple logo screen with no progress on the bar. I used -v on the boot options and the system is crashing at "PCI configuration begin". I've been searching the forums for solutions but so far I haven't had any luck. I double checked my BIOS, turning USB 3.0 support on and off, made sure VT-D is disabled, etc. Any suggestions?

View attachment 231129 View attachment 231130

Also, I don't understand why those photos are upside down, they're oriented correctly on my computer.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back