1. iOS
Hello all,

First, build details.

Dell Optiplex 780
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E8600
RAM: 2 x 2GB DDR3 1066
HDD: 1TB HDD
Graphics: PNY GeForce 9400GT 512MB

I was successfully able to install and boot into Mac OS 10.11.6 using the flag "nv_disable=1". Installed the Web Drivers via a link from this website. I installed the following version "346.03.15f02" which is compatible with my OS version. Further, when I click "About my Mac" the system is recognizing the graphics card appropriately. Once I installed the NVidia web drivers and went to restart, Clover automatically inserted the proper boot flag "nvda_drv=1" but it would boot loop every time (meaning restart mid-way through the start up and never finish starting up).

I have attached a screenshot below of where the error is arising when I boot using verbose mode. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and happy holidays!

2017-12-28_13.28.11.jpg

@brazyptian96, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@BreBo sorry for forgetting to do that...it's been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back