AMD RAdeon
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,

I have been trying to finish my new hackintosh for days now and I cannot make the network cards to work, funny thing is that in the very first time I boot with the USB drive it work fine, after that it stop (even if I do not install another driver)
I try MultiBeast 8.2.3 install AppleIntelE1000e v3.3.3 I try IntelMausiEthernet v2.1.0d3 (i try fix the permissions just in case), also try not to install any driver once it work in the first run...

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks

Which mobo? Maybe it's the GPU that is causing the problem. :confused:

You could boot off of the UniBeast install USB, log into your system, then run MultiBeast, go to the drivers section, select a different Ethernet option, make sure that the file will be written to the disk drive, then hit the Build button. Shutdown, remove the USB stick, power up and see if you now have network access. If it doesn't, power down, install the USB stick, power up, and repeat the process, this time selecting a different network interface.

I'm sure the mods can tell you what network file the UniBeast comes standard with. But chances are the easiest way is to first know what NIC is on your mobo.

From Multibeast use the last Aetheros option. I have the same mobo and it what I had to pick to get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back