Graphics
ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys. I have reinstalled my mac 2days ago. And I have bought titan X yesterday. I found my system is 10.11.2 when I try to install driver?! nvidia driver not support 10.11.2 yet. Is it possible to find a way install graphic driver? Or I have to wait? Anyone update system to 10.11.2?

Hi guys. I have reinstalled my mac 2days ago. And I have bought titan X yesterday. I found my system is 10.11.2 when I try to install driver?! nvidia driver not support 10.11.2 yet. Is it possible to find a way install graphic driver? Or I have to wait? Anyone update system to 10.11.2?

Please follow the Rules, and add your specific hardware to your profile.
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
It is impossible for people to help you, and we would only be guessing at solutions, without this information.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

10.11.2 PB was released yesterday. Do you have a particular reason for still being part of the Public Beta program? :think: If not, I suggest opting out. You're going to continue to run into these sorts of issues otherwise...

Thanks for remind me. I have added my spec.

I didn't intend to install 10.11.2. I thought my sound card have problem and I just reinstall OS system by command+R to see if the problem can be solved. I found the system version become to 10.11.2 after reinstall.

Is there anyway to downgrade system to 10.11.1?

Thanks for remind me. I have added my spec.

I didn't intend to install 10.11.2. I thought my sound card have problem and I just reinstall OS system by command+R to see if the problem can be solved. I found the system version become to 10.11.2 after reinstall.

Is there anyway to downgrade system to 10.11.1?

Just reinstall OS X. You can install 10.11.x over you existing install and it won't erase any of your applications or home folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back