Contribute
Register

10.11.0-10.11.3 Skylake Starter Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skylake Starter Guide

How about bios firmware update.

I start firmware 0701 -> disabled ioapic in bios -> install without ioapic fix (config.plist) went well.
Then I try change settings with multibeast and system doesn't start anymore.
after that I update newest firmware -> can't disable ioapic in bios anymore -> also big problem because boot order was 1. SSD 2. USB -> change boot order 1. USB and then install start with ioapic fix.

Thank you .. I already have latest bios .. where I cant disable ioapic from bios .. so I used the patch.

I still get a block while loading the apple logo with a prohibited sign.

Skylake Starter Guide

Thank you .. I already have latest bios .. where I cant disable ioapic from bios .. so I used the patch.

I still get a block while loading the apple logo with a prohibited sign.

Latest firmware (which I use now with fix) I couldn't disable ioapic in bios.
Original firmware (my Z170 Deluxe) was 0701 and there was that option. Now I use version 1301.

You can try downgrade bios firmware.

Skylake Starter Guide

Sorry, I mean for mutassem who can't get the system to start to post the Clover directory.

For audio, which audio device does your board include? Have you tried installing just the audio driver with MultiBeast?

For Bluetooth, again which device?

Skylake Starter Guide

Sorry, I mean for mutassem who can't get the system to start to post the Clover directory.

For audio, which audio device does your board include? Have you tried installing just the audio driver with MultiBeast?

I have Asus Z170 Deluxe. Audio is ALC1150 and Bluetooth I am not sure yet, I try get audio works before. I am trying install audio with Multibeast but no success. I try again when I OS X reinstall is ready.

Feels like Multibeast and Clover don't like Asus motherboard.

Skylake Starter Guide

Could someone confirm that the TB3-connectors from the Gigybyte-board are working correct? it would be a very interesting Hack for me.

Skylake Starter Guide

View attachment CLOVER.zip

Thank you. I have been playing around with the Config file.. and I tried different things as for the rest of the clover directory i'm not sure if I have things correct . my audio device on the board is Realtech RTL892

And i'm using the integrated graphics ... I haven't used multi beast since I haven't passed the installation phase .

Skylake Starter Guide

Thank you. I have been playing around with the Config file.. and I tried different things as for the rest of the clover directory i'm not sure if I have things correct . my audio device on the board is Realtech RTL892

And i'm using the integrated graphics ... I haven't used multi beast since I haven't passed the installation phase .

You have put USBInjectAll.kext in there, but you haven't installed the port limit patch, so it's not really expected to work fully. See section 5.1 of the first post, and put that patch in your config.plist. Then see if you get past the prohibited sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back