Contribute
Register

10.11.0-10.11.3 Skylake Starter Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skylake Starter Guide

I guess the question is, does the error code come up before you've started OS X? If so, it seems to me that it's probably unrelated to the OS you're running...

After boot from Clover there's:
– 99 (Super IO initialization) for about 3 seconds
– b1 (Runtime AP installation ends) for about one second
– 51 (Memory initialization error occurs) forever ...

Here's my log file search for memory:

Attachments

• Log search memory.pdf
    24.1 KB · Views: 154
Skylake Starter Guide

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum.
I have successfully installed El Capitan on my PC.

Everything is working except for the network card
I've tried unibeast kext, Meize's but none seems to work

The Mobo is a Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P which supposedly has RTL8111H

Does anyone know how to make it work?

Thanks for your help

Skylake Starter Guide

Now it works!! Thanks a lot!! :D

Skylake Starter Guide

Hi,

Does anybody have an idea when intel's iGPU HD 530 will be supported? I installed El Capitan on my new Skylake computer with I5-6500 and Asus h170-pro, but cannot get it properly working without discrete GPU....

from what I understand is that you have to wait for apple to release a new mac with skylake that uses integrated GPU .. otherwise you need a GPU .. I got myself an Nvidia 610 .. 37 USD from amazon .. I only needed for the few months till they release an update.

Skylake Starter Guide

I have encountered a new issue .. I ran Mac OS X a few times .. this time each time I boot my computer shuts down ..

Attached is the last thing I see .. View attachment 172623

Skylake Starter Guide

i have a solution
buy a Haswell board and processor with DDR 3
wait 6 months and buy a Skylake board

Skylake Starter Guide

I have encountered a new issue .. I ran Mac OS X a few times .. this time each time I boot my computer shuts down ..

Attached is the last thing I see ..

The output in the photo shows an unrecoverable filesystem error, and OS X shuts down rather than attempt to run in that state. That's the "The volume Mac could not be verified completely." message. Maybe you can Google that and see if there's any way to repair it from Recovery mode or something?

Skylake Starter Guide

The output in the photo shows an unrecoverable filesystem error, and OS X shuts down rather than attempt to run in that state. That's the "The volume Mac could not be verified completely." message. Maybe you can Google that and see if there's any way to repair it from Recovery mode or something?

Thanks for getting back to me .. actually I did something that caused this I was playing around with files don't remember which ..

I was going to start a new SSD installation. So I'm just gonna skip searching for answers and just reinstall everything ..

Thanks again

Skylake Starter Guide

from what I understand is that you have to wait for apple to release a new mac with skylake that uses integrated GPU .. otherwise you need a GPU .. I got myself an Nvidia 610 .. 37 USD from amazon .. I only needed for the few months till they release an update.

I know that this might be not the right thread for this kind of question, but do you know if old geforce 6600 from my history storage will work with newest PCIe? I have Asus h170-pro motherboard.
I have not bought a new decent discrete GPU because I do not need that at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back