HD 7750
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I recently updated my system from 10.10.2 to 10.10.3 trough the app store on my hackintosh. I'm using my build since 10.9.2 and have never had any problems.

When I boot from clover the screen goes to the apple logo as usual, loads about 1/3 of the bar, then the screen goes dark for a second and then I get a blank(note: black) screen with just my cursor on it. Every now and then when I trie it, it shows a messed up version(distorted and such) of a update screen like OS X has.

Now, I don't really have to worry too much because I always update on a 2nd disk to check if there are any problems so my main system stills runs 10.10.2 perfectly.

These are my specs, I use Clover r3193

Kexts: Fakesmc and genericusbxhci(for usb3.0)
DSDT/SSDT: None, adding the ones for my MB and CPU don't help either.
Motherboard: Asrock P67 Pro 3
CPU: Intel core I7 2600K(oc to 4.2Ghz, always worked without dsdt/ssdt)
Ram: 12GB Corsair 1600Mhz
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7750
Storage: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO SSD(Upgrade from few weeks ago, used carboncopy to restore everything, no additional help required other than that)
Wifi+Bluetooth: Apple BCM94360CD chip on a PCIe expension card, always worked out of the box.
No audio kexts or other thing since I use a Focusrite audio card that works over USB.

The config.plist I use is the one you can find right now in the clover guide. The only thing I edited was the Product Name to "iMac 12,2". I do not use Inject ATI(Although I tried and it did not work).

This setup ran out of the box from the first time I installed 10.9.2 so I do not know what could be the problem right now.

Could someone help me with this? Thanks.

same here with GTX780TI and I5 3570K.

the problem is the GPU. if you will disconnect your GPU it will work. now i'm trying to find how to fix it

I changed my system definition to a number of different ones.

I have always used iMac12,2 but now I tried MacPro6,1, MacPro3,1 iMac12,2 and iMac 13,2, all with the same result.

The only one that was different is MacPro5,1, there I got a kernel panic.

Does anyone have an idea?

Update your build's hardware details under Profile > Basic Information section in the below format (Profile link is available on the upper right side of this website), So that we can avoid scroll back to your fist post for identifying the hardware details.

System : Motherboard + Bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-EP43T-USB3 (Chameleon)
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q8400
Graphics : ZOTAC GeForce 240GT

I changed my system definition to a number of different ones.

I have always used iMac12,2 but now I tried MacPro6,1, MacPro3,1 iMac12,2 and iMac 13,2, all with the same result.

The only one that was different is MacPro5,1, there I got a kernel panic.

Does anyone have an idea?

Are you injecting FB name manually??

If no, then check which FB name clover selected for you? and also check the number of ports.

What do you mean with FB? And I'll update the info right away.

I do not inject anything, how do i check what buffer clover injects?

On the boot loader screen, goto Options then select Graphics Injector Menu there you can see the FB Name and Number of ports settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back