Contribute
Register

[05/02 Added Temporary Fix] Pascal / GTX 1060 Glitching after waking from sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the same issue, but immediately after starting my computer.

So is this issue fixed with macOS High Sierra or?...

Last edited:
So I tried recently with High Sierra and it seems that it still exists. I ran 10.13.1 and the same issue occurs. I'm really hoping they'll get a move on and fix it soon.

After months of waiting for Nvidia to fix their drivers for the 1060 on Sierra then High Sierra, I just gave up and purchased an XFX RX 570 4GB. Updated Lilu.kext, dropped in Whatevergreen.kext, and it booted right up - full acceleration, sleep works great.
Paired with an LG 27UD69P, I get retina scaling options - very happy!!

After months of waiting for Nvidia to fix their drivers for the 1060 on Sierra then High Sierra, I just gave up and purchased an XFX RX 570 4GB. Updated Lilu.kext, dropped in Whatevergreen.kext, and it booted right up - full acceleration, sleep works great.
Paired with an LG 27UD69P, I get retina scaling options - very happy!!
I got the rx 560 but had some issues with hdmi, is hdmi/dp dual display working on your rx 570?

So I take it it's not an issue with Macs then, only issues with custoMacs?

I bouth Sapphire RX 580 and it was best thing I did. On High Sierra everything works OTB, couldn’t be happier. Even color reproduction is more similar to MacBook. No weird resets and other things. Sleep/wake also works great at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back