Contribute
Register

[05/02 Added Temporary Fix] Pascal / GTX 1060 Glitching after waking from sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same issue here with my EVGA GTX 1050 Ti FTW on a Gigabyte Z170X Gamer 7. It appears to be a driver issue. I will submit a trouble report as well. Thanks for the hot corner temp fix!
Hey, do you mean you had the corrupt display issue also, or did it not boot from sleep? You are the only 1050 I've seen, which is why I'm asking.

Hey, do you mean you had the corrupt display issue also, or did it not boot from sleep? You are the only 1050 I've seen, which is why I'm asking.

I have a 1050 as well and have both the corrupt display and not booting from sleep issues. I don't think it's specific to the 1060.

Dose anybody update the last drivers 378.10.10.10.15.120?my report:when sleep/wakeup also
Glitch,but it look like smooth than before,a small step from nv's lab.

Good news! only the sleep wake problem exists but the card gtx 1060 doesn't seem to be going bonkers after updating the latest Nvidia drivers and the hackintosh to Mac OS high Sierra.Hope it doesn't do it in near future after all its only been the first day with the update and it is working perfectly fine.

Good news! only the sleep wake problem exists but the card gtx 1060 doesn't seem to be going bonkers after updating the latest Nvidia drivers and the hackintosh to Mac OS high Sierra.Hope it doesn't do it in near future after all its only been the first day with the update and it is working perfectly fine.
Still good? Though I am not sure what you mean by the sleep problem exists. Do you mean it doesnt go bad randomly, but still does if you go to sleep?

Still good? Though I am not sure what you mean by the sleep problem exists. Do you mean it doesnt go bad randomly, but still does if you go to sleep?
correct! it doesn’t go bad randomly.
But only after sleep wake the display goes bonkers.
And yes its working fine till now!

With the lastest webdrivers 378.10.10.10.15.121 problem still exists :(

Know solutions:
- disable / enable display
- change resolution and go back to your default
- login and logout
- if you have to displays use CMD+F1 to mirror the displays
- users wrote some scripts which will do it automatically for you (some of above points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back