Contribute
Register

[05/02 Added Temporary Fix] Pascal / GTX 1060 Glitching after waking from sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a similar problem, but I'm on a 1050Ti. It seems everyone else here is on 1060s.
I think a couple are on 1050Tis as well. Seems as though the only safe 10xx cards are the 1080s. I've even heard of certain issues on 1070s, but they are separate issues. The 1050s and 1060s seem to share this specific issue.

[UGH. Scratch my previous comment. The issue hasn't been fixed for me. I have no idea why my card - a couple times - decided not to spazz out.]

Last edited:
I tested HDMI, DP and DVI. Same bugs. I am using an 24 Inch 1920*1200 Dell monitor and an Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060 with 6 GB RAM.

Maybe its the (low) resolution causing the problems? That would be consistent with Hayzey's and MacintoshSE's comment.

I'm using 4k monitor with Asus GTX 1060 3GB OC. Sometime I get random reboot with this error.

Drivers Failure during wake due to PEG0(NVDA):

Also will get glitching screen after waking from sleep. Did try the solution you give, sometime working but sometime not.

I'm using 4k monitor with Asus GTX 1060 3GB OC. Sometime I get random reboot with this error.

Also will get glitching screen after waking from sleep. Did try the solution you give, sometime working but sometime not.
Which connection do you use? Have you tried DisplayPort?

i cannot be at 100% sure but enabling "Power Nap" and "put the hard disk to sleep when possible" seems to fix on my MSI 1070 gaming X, Dell 2515H (via displayport 1.1) and 10.12.6 (clover darkwave=8). The other options disable.

logout/login fix did work on Sierra. But after update to High Sierra this method doesn't help. Any thoughts?

logout/login fix did work on Sierra. But after update to High Sierra this method doesn't help. Any thoughts?
Did you try the resolution change method? Go to display, choose scaled, choose another resolution, go back to desired resolution. If this works you can use the script in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back