Contribute
Register

"000000.841844 AppleUSBLegacyRoot@: AppleUSBLegacyRoot::init: enabling legacy matching" while trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not work for me! Rampage IV Gene.

Solved by using 3.0 ports with GenericUSBXHCI.kext.

Last edited:
same issue here

----- update may 25, 2016-----
Fixed by:

1. Run EFI Mounter v3.app to mount boot disk. Edit the Clover config.plist (/Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist) in boot disk.

<key>Devices</key>
<key>USB</key>
<dict>
<key>FixOwnership</key>
<true/>
<key>Inject</key>
<true/>
</dict>​

2. Copy the downloaded FakeSMC.kext and USBInjectAll.kext to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

Thank you so much!

I use Dell OptiPlex 3040. I passed this error after I follow your guide. But I only need use step 1 (set 2 false to true). And 2 files in step 2 existed in this folder.
Note: I setup macOs Sierra follow this link: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/#download

I also was able to get past that error using the enable USB ownership in the options section of clover during installation to get to the install screen (after I had to do this also http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/kernel-panic-help-requested-please.192385/)

You're my savior.

I've been looking for an answer to my problem for a while now, and enabling USB ownership is the only thing that did it. My screen would just get stuck on the boot logo. I looked through all my bios at least 10 times and I wasn't able to see what was wrong. I had the same problem last year when I tried to install OS X on my Windows and I couldn't find an answer to it. I was about to give up, but thank god I came across this.

By the way, if you are having problems in Mojave this solution by going into settings > pci devices > and then check off usb ownership it works too!

1. Run EFI Mounter v3.app to mount boot disk. Edit the Clover config.plist (/Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist) in boot disk.

<key>Devices</key>​
......​
<key>USB</key>​
<dict>​
<key>FixOwnership</key>​
<true/>​
<key>Inject</key>​
<true/>​
</dict>​

I want to say THANKYOU
change from both <false/> to <true/> safe my day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back