Hi guys, I recently installed Mac OS Mojave (10.14) on a Dell Inspiron 15 7559. I need to patch my DSDT's but I am stuck because IASL doesn't seem to install correctly.
Here's the thing, I do everything as described by this guide...
I was going through the forum @ ~/Forums/Installation/DSDT to find or understand the issue that i am facing while disassembly of DSDT, SSDT.
I came across the post - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/cant-open-dsdt-please-help.212953/
here @VioletDragon just fetched the users's...
I have recently been able to boot up High Sierra on a T470 and I'm struggling to patch the DSDT files. I have installed iasl an MacIasl app, extracted the DSDT and SSDT files on a folder using Terminal and the refs.txt. When I open the DSDT.dsl file and try to compile it, I get the...
I'm unable to patch my DSDT. I've dumped the native SSDT/DSDT files using F4 in Clover and then disassembled them using the latest iasl from RehabMan's bitbucket repo using the command
iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
When I open the disassembled DSDT.dsl in the latest MaciASL also from...
Hi, i need help to extract acpi tables which i need them for patching ssdt and dsdt. I don't know how to properly extract, decompile and recompile them.
Last thing is, which version of iASL or MaciASL do i have to use for my motherboard, because of confusions!
Here is what i don't know:
So I followed this tutorial step-by-step for installing Yosemite on Dell Inspiron 15r 5537.
and I already extracted the ACPI Tables right before installing Yosemite,
this is the files extracted: See attachment
iasl log outputs this:
Intel ACPI Component Architecture
I set up El Capitan on my PC, i5-6600K, Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3, Gigabyte R9 390. I got my DSDT using the Clover F4 method, after that I put the DSDT.aml and all the SSDT*.aml in a folder and ran iasl -da -dl *.aml. When I open DSDT.dsl I am greeted with 3 errors, Remove _DSM Methods fixes the...
Hi, stuck on my DSDT....
tables extracted using Clover f4 disassembled with iasl and then get a "syntax error, unexpected }".... I can not fix it :banghead: . Attached are the "original" and disassembled DSDT and the SSDT that will not compile(don't know if I need them at all...)
I'm trying to get the dsl files from my laptop.
What I did:
1) Boot from Ubuntu Live USB
2) Open Terminal
3) sudo acpidump > acpidata.out
4) acpixtract -sSSDT acpidata.out
5) acpixtract -sDSDT acpidata.out
6) iasl -da dsdt.dat ssdt*.dat
I don't know why in dsdt.dsl, ssdt1.dsl...