After the first reboot I had the same message "The installer resource were not found" (or in German "Die Installationsressourcen wurden nicht gefunden").
Disable in BIOS/SATA all other harddisk's/SSD's ports which have a bootloader in the EFI Partition.
Finish the update.
I have just installed mojave 10.14.3 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T430s. With an USB 3.0 WiFi dongle it works with WiFi.
Now I tried an update to mojave 10.14.4. Unfortunately the boot process stops with:
Question: Do you have mojave 10.14.4...
I tried Multibeast 10.2 on a High Sierra 10.13.1 installation.
Motherboard: ASUS H81M-PLUS
CPU: Intel Core i3-4330 Box, LGA1150, HD4600 Grafik Haswell
RAM: 8 GB
Type: iMac 14,2
Multibeast setup file is attached: Multibeast102_H81M_HSierra.mb
Result: The installation failed.
After the combo update from 10.12.5 to 10.12.6 the boot process stopped with the message:
busy timeout, (60s), kextd wait(1): XXXXXXXX
After a long search I figured out, that the kernel extension FakeSMC.kext must be moved from path /Library/Extensions/ to the EFI partition. I did the...
My Mac OS works stable since a week now.
When I look at the "System Informations", those kernel extensions are there, but NOT loaded:
Zuletzt geändert: 30.08.16, 03:06
The problem is solved:
I had a mismatch of FakeSMC.kext versions in different folders, lets explain:
The kernel extension FakeSMC.kext could be in folders:
1. /Volumes/SSD1/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kext/10.12/ # older FakeSMC.kext was here
After a day trial and error the following can be stated.
I have 3 system partitions:
1. SSD1 (Mac OS 10.12.1 updated to 10.12.2)
2. SYS1 harddisk (Mac OS backup #1, 10.12.1)
3. SYS2 harddisk (Mac OS backup #2, 10.11.5)
Copy tool: Carbon Copy Cloner version 3.4.5
It happens, that after updating...
I tried the following:
1. Made a new Sierra 10.12.1 USB boot stick, with UniBeast 7.0.1.
I can boot my Sierra 10.12.1 backup partition, but not the 10.12.2 updated partition (SSD).
2. Updated the FakeSMC.kext in EFI (SSD) from 6.14 (2015-05-04) to actual 6.21-311.
Sierra 10.12.1 works without problem.
Mainboard: Gigabyte Z87M-D3H
CPU: I3-4330 Haswell
Graphic: Intel HD4600
Clover is on actual revision 3961.
Clover RTVariables 0x67.
Unfortunately the Sierra 10.12.2 combo update got stuck at boot time with the message:
busy timeout, (60s), kextd...
The 16 GB USB 3.0 Stick is with brand Toshiba TransMemory.
After the not successful try with Unibeast 6.0.1 and OS X El Capitan Installation.app (6.16 GB, probably 10.11.1)
I just installed the 10.11.0 version of OS X El Capitan Installation.app on the same Toshiba 16 GB USB Stick...
I downloaded from App store at 2015-10-29 the installation file "OS X El Capitan Installation.app". The size has been increased from 6.09 GB to 6.18 GB. So I assume, that the update 10.11.1 is already included.
Then I tried to make an USB-Stick version with Unibeast 6.0.1...
Thank you very much, that you have so much patience with me.
You are right, at the bottom of the file there are 2 lines:
Store ("ib1-ami_efi_clean_compile_v1.1 dsdt edits, github.com/toleda", Debug)
Store ("has1-dsdt-ami-8_series_hdmi_audio-1_v3.0 dsdt edits...
I have no DSDT.aml to load when clover boots.
As far as I understand, MaciASL loads the DSDT from the BIOS, if you do not tell something different.
I already discussed the missing codec number problem with toleda, but he does not know how to solve the problem.
Thank you for the help.
The situation is as follows:
Mainboard: GA-Z87M-D3H, BIOS F11
Codec: ALC 892
Mac OS: Yosemite
Command: ioreg -rxn IOHDACodecDevice does NOT show the codec.
On my older mainboard GA-H55-UD2H the codec ALC889 was shown, and audio works with...
Unfortunately the patch address https://raw.github.com/toleda/audio_hdmi_8series/master
is no longer valid.
There is now:
But MaciASL will not accept this...
You made my day. Thank you very much for the helpful post and the files. Now my audio on the same motherboard works under Yosemite and Clover r2999.
Without your patched DSDT it was not possible to get audio. The speaker icon in the top bar was gray, and no output device was...