Not yet. I actually just moved to 10.14.6 (see above). Not sure when I will make the jump.
Three things giving me pause as of now.
1) Need to update Clover past 5000 which needs to be done with care
2) Catalina still has some issues
3) I have a couple of important 32-bit apps I need. I need to...
I had stayed on 10.14.5 and wanted to move to 10.14.6 (which now includes 2 supplemental updates). Here is what I did and is working fine:
1) Updated WhateverGreen, Lilu, and AppleALC (to versions: 1.3.3, 1.3.8, and 1.4.2 respectively).
2) Update Clover to r4961 using the update from...
I had stayed on 10.14.2 and wanted to move to 10.14.4. Here is what I did and is working fine:
1) Updated WhateverGreen, Lilu, and AppleALC
2) Updated to 10.14.3 using the downloadable update (not combo, since I was already in 10.14.2). This already includes the 10.14.3 Supplemental...
I had a similar issue yesterday. I had a fully working system with 4674 (from Unibeast 9.0, right click it, Show Package Contents->Contents->Resources-> Clover_v2.4k_r4674-UEFI-UB.pkg).
I updated to the Clover Included in Multibeast 11.0.1 (Clover_v2.4k_r4769-UEFI.pkg) and my hack would show...
The reason I enable the integrated graphics is to use it in headless mode (no display connected to it). Some apps (such as Final Cut Pro) use Intel's QuickSync H/W in the integrated graphics to speed up H264 encoding and H265 decoding.
I have not tried to use it in addition to the 560. To use...
Update 8: Mojave Prep
I'm currently running 10.13.6. But in preparation for moving to Mojave I've done the following:
1) Update to Clover 4630 (From Multibeast 10.4) 4674 (from Unibeast 9.0, right click it, Show Package Contents->Contents->Resources-> Clover_v2.4k_r4674-UEFI-UB.pkg)
I need to update this post. I recently converted back to using the latest lilu and whatevergreen. The method I was using resulted in periodic kernel crashes related to graphics drivers. Also, given that you have different CPU and board class (ie ep35) the system definition is critical. I suggest...
So a few things to continue the discussion.
1) Any particular reason you have the iGPU disabled? I have it enabled and use lightroom and it does not crash (although I might not have the same version as you). I would try enabling it in headless mode and change nothing else and see if it...
I did an initial pass at looking at your config etc... I would start by doing the following:
Try my updated config file I'm attaching... it's cleaned up (keep your old one somewhere just in case).
Add my SSDT_XOSI.aml. (attached)
Remove: EFI\CLOVER\kexts\Other\IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. (only...
Your motherboard is not the same as mine, so I can't be exactly sure. Can you post your ioreg and config file? Also can you boot and run DPCIManager and post the the boot log from the "Misc" tab?
Have you followed this guide to ensure you got your USB ports sorted out?