Hi, I have successfully installed MacOS High Sierra 10.13.3 on my Dell E7450.
Now I have to following issue, I hope someone can have a look into them:
- When I try booting my macos wont boot anymore. I have to go to the clover settings and disable booting with the ACPI and SSDT Files. Then I...
I've tried to install MacOS High Sierra on my Dell Latitude E7740. It started booting but crashes at some point with this icon.
Anybody here who can help me?
Config and Pictures are attached.
Samsung SSD PM841 256GB
16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
(the rest should be unrelevant)
- Booting [Dell T5500]
- Display [Nvidia Quadro 4000]
- Ethernet [Broadcom 5754 Gigabit Controller]
- Sound [ADI 198x Integrated HD Audio]
- USB Ports (front & back)
- all HDDs (SAS are also being recognized)
If something isnt listed here I have just not tested it yet...
Ive got some issues left on my Hackintosh. The main features are working, but I would be happy for any help with the issues that are still there.
What's not working?
- Sound [ADI 198x Integrated HD Audio] - FIXED
- Ethernet [Broadcom 5754 Gigabit Controller] - FIXED
Hi all, I have got an issue.
I've successfully installed MacOS 10.12.2 on my HDD on the T5500. Now I've tried to boot it and it's stuck while booting. Looks to me like a graphics card issue. Can someone help me?
I've tried to boot it with "InjectNvidia npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0...
Hi out there.
I have successfully installed my hackintosh a while ago. Now I have got a GTX 1070 and have to use my integrated Graphics of my i7-4790K for MacOS.
But unfortunately I don't get the correct resolution (1920x1080) and my overall experience is pretty laggy because of the Graphics...