1. Make a bootable pen drive using UniBeast
2. Get to installation using the flags PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
3. Install Yosemite
4. Boot Yosemite using the same flags [PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes]
5. Launch Multibeast and select the options as shown in the picture...
Reaching the Installation:
1. Booted the Unibeast drive as told
2. Used the boot flags -v PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
3. Installed as told in the guide
1. Booted Mavericks using Unibeast
2. Used boot flags -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes
3. Used Multibeast 6.0.0 to...
Updated to 10.8.2, restarted and got the error:
'mbinit: done [96 MB total poolsize, (64/32) split]
Pthread support ABORTS when sync kernel primitives misused'
Solved it by just booting with safe boot by -v -x and restarting it once with normal -v (verbose) only
Sound was lost though, so...