If you're getting the black screen with catalina, your WEG kext is out of date. Open hackintool and there you can check out of date kexts with new ones available to download. It's a frustrating process and sometime takes a while to diagnose.
Thanks for your help and I appreciate the graphics. I had plugged them in 1_3 but moving it still doesn't work. Definitely looks like the adapter is a dud. I saw somewhere else where they said it works in PCIEX1_1 as well.
Failed twice and succeeded the third time.
1. Stuck on loading screen.
2. Updated clover but without customizing anything. Stuck on the randomseed thing. Booted up my clone, copied the backup EFI into my main drive and started again.
3. Updated clover but this time I customized to include...
I am having the same issue here. Some apps downloaded from App Store will not open. Fantastical, Snippets Lab, Notability, Daisy Disk and Magnet aren't opening for me. All of these apps work well on my macbook pro.
Edit: Solved by following the "Idiot's guide to iMessage" instructions.
- I had to use the Framebuffer program and generate a patch using the post by the program author because I was getting kernel panics from USB ports.
- I also got some crashes and based on a post here, I had to change the memory profile from 'Profile 1' to 'Disabled'. It's called...
That paragraph is very very difficult to read. I am going to try to remove the unrelated and isolate the problem and see if there's some help.
No. Multibeast is for post installation. You have it in your drive so once you finish the installation, you can easily install the required kexts...
No. Also, I found out if you have a supported discrete graphics card, it's going to download full version compared to the small one. Looks like the system does some checks. I just installed RX 580 on mine and it finally downloads the full one.
I've seen a thread marked as solved but it's not working for me.
1. App Store only lets me download the 15-16 MB file and there's some commands to make it work on this forum here for High Sierra but that didn't work cause I couldn't adapt it for the new file. It comes out to 2GB instead of the...
Everything works great. Audio worked as well. Maybe it's because I didn't use Toleda's script in the first place. Since High Sierra, NVidia's automatic upgrades haven't worked for me. Someone posted here about a script where it chooses the best Nvidia driver for you. That fixed all the display...