1) use Unibeast v8.0.0 to make the boot-install stick.
2) do the usual BIOS settings
3) boot from boot disk
4) install on jHFS+ disk.
6) run Sierra Multibeast with
- "Realtek ALC889" (for audio)
- "Inject NVIDIA" (To enable HW acceleration and Metal)
- something for Ethernet...
Hi, I cannot find the information anywhere but I have a fusion drive with Mavericks installed and I have my El Capitan clean install(on a separate HDD) that I'm using since October.
I would like to replace my Mavericks volume by my El Cap one to have it on fusion drive.
any idea how to do...