@Feartech - Thx for your Support - Great / Wahnsinn :)
- Removed the unnecessary kext
- i placed the SSDT-PMC.aml in thje ACPI patched folder
- The BIOS Setting was also wromg -> put GPU Value to "auto"
- Changed the SMBIOS to an iMACPro
Thats it :-)
I LOVE THIS STUFF!
Hallo Feartech - thx for your support so far!!!
- I removed all the BRCM Stuff
- I made a correct USB Port Configuration
... still no Reboot or Shut Down possible...
I really dont understand - with CATALINA and the older Clover r5096 there was no problem at all...
Any further ideas?
Absolute error free working CATALINA 10.15.7 mit Clover r5096 -> got a Clover r5127 Update - checked all UEFI drivers and kexts - found a plist with correct quirks setting an so on ... System with CATALINA is still booting, but no Shutdown or Reboot posible - only the Hardkey reset... any Ideas...
- I dont understand - the apfs_module_start replies no error...
- Its the AppleNVMe Assert that faild wit the prior SuperIODEvice Fatal Error - unsupported Chip
Wht has this to do with the apfs_module_start?
Sorry when I sound confused - I´m not so technican :)
H a l l o p l e a s e h e l p!!!
1) I had a superb working CATALINA Installation with my prior configuration
- Intel I5-6600 4x 3,3Ghz
- Motherboard ASUS H170M-Plus
- SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2
- ASUS RX 550 4GB
2) I want todo a HW Upgrade
- Intel i7-9700
- Motherboard ASUS Prime Z390 A
- My Hackintosh ist perfect running on an ASUS Board with Chipset 170
- Booting from an NVME M.2 SSD onboard
- Catalina and the latest fix also installed
I changed my Hardware to an ASUS Prime 370A Board
So, I thought just to replace the Hardware would be...
Upgrade from Sierra - High Sierra!
I tried this already several times, always stoped at the point to upgrade the NVIDIA WebDrivers
(ERROR - failed to install the driver!)
- I updated all my KEXT files
- I put all of the relevant KEXT in the EFI Folder section
- I replaced the Kext...
I had already a running Sierra 10.12.4 system with a M.2 SSD installed.
The kext was installed already...
EFI Boot partition -> EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/OTHER -> HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_3.kext
a) upgrade process via App Store for Sierra 10.12.5
b) Download the patch-nvme-Master ZIP -> run the sh script...