Clean installation on an Intel NUC8, following https://github.com/zearp/Nucintosh guide.
Just FYI, I had to use a 16GB USB2 drive since the USB3 I have were always blocking the installation first boot.
Hello, did you upgrade the EFI folder as well using the latest from zeearp/Nucintosh?
I tried to update today following the "update" section instruction, but it did not work and I could not boot it. By restoring the previous EFI folder I was back on functional Nucinthosh.
Quick post to report successful installation of Catalina, just following this
Need to edit the post to report the following little troubles:
1. Sleep casually reboots the system
2. Clover in verbose mode does...
Intel NUC 8th with i5 from this post Intel NUC 8th Mojave 10.14.5 updated to 10.14.6 with no issue.
- The installer creates a new partition, when Clover starts at boot you have to select that one
- It reboots a couple of times, again from Clover always boot the install partition
- When it's...
Hello, quick entry (and first one actually) to share the result of Mojave 10.14.15 on NUC8 i5
Followed this thread guide plus post #430 for Mojave
- Bios revision is last one 87A.
- macOS on SSD SATA (yes, I know... but I did not want to give up on the windows installation).
- Windows 10 on...