I don't ever sleep my system so I don't really know what's wrong with your system.
Have you tried installing the latest bootloader and audio from multibeast 6.3.1? Then fix disk permissions and see if it works from then on.
1. I'm still on F7 and so far I haven't had any issues! And a general rule of thumb is that if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
2. For windows just install the usual drivers. I was dual booting at one time with windows 8 and I pretty much installed everything on the gigabyte extra software page...
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I was caught up with things. Hope that it didn't delay things too much for ya!
1. Yes you can install Mavericks directly. Download it free from the App Store!
2. Yes you can follow my guide exactly the way it is.
3. If you want to use the internal...
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, been busy recently.
You can actually run it on GPU, although it says its unsupported. I'm running AE CC 12.1. Under previews, preferences, GPU information, you can select GPU unsupported for ray tracing, it'll use CUDA for that then.
For other versions of...
1) Install fakeSMC via multibeast 6.0 in safe mode again just to be sure.
2) Follow this guide:
his build is more similar to yours
best of luck!
1) Install Mavericks in VMWARE 6
- select the use disk image function, then select the mavericks installer in the applications folder. Vm will handle the rest by creating a disk image for you. Boots normally as well.
2) Sign in with your existing App Store account during...
Hi! I know this is very troublesome but its way safer and easier to update the BIOS via windows. So just install Windows then go to this page to download the .exe to update the BIOS. http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4481#bios
I have no idea how to update the BIOS from OS...
Hey! Glad your build works! I did my guide using an older version of multibeast...5.4.3 wasnt available at that time so there was an audio workaround. Looks like they've fixed it in 5.5.3! I've added that into the guide to let people know :D
What keyboard and mouse are you using? I've never...
Hi! This is confusing. Anyways here are some things I'd like to point out:
1) I updated the BIOS because it's generally a good thing to do to avoid potential bugs. You should do that too. And you should also ensure you have the same bios configuration as me. I've listed the steps and...
The case comes with two 120mm (I think) fans in the front, below the drive bays and a huge fan at the left hand side of the case. At the rear there's a 120mm exhaust fan. At the front, there's this switch to control the fan speed.
I'd say that the air flow is actually pretty good. The font...