So this is not really a problem, but it bugs me.
So here I have 2 devices show up who kinda link to my hackintosh:
- hackintosh: this is my pc's name. If I remove it, I need to login my iCloud account again. Then it would show up again. It also has the same Serial number as I have in 'About...
Just finished by first hackintosh build recently, so very new and scared lol.
I've always been using Time Machine to backup once a week. Never really had to use the backup as final resource, but of course having something as a safe door is nice.
So can I use Time Machine on a...
So, I got the Z370N. The stock wifi module of course doesn't work.
I replaced it with BCM94352Z, I kept the antenna though, which looks like this: https://pcmod.pl/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/gigabyte-z370n-wifi-30-696x622.jpg
I'm experiencing some lag with my bluetooth mouse and speaker. I read...
I'm having a fresh install of High Sierra. Hardware listed below:
- i5 8400.
- BCM94352Z for replacement of the stock card.
- Wifi works great. But not bluetooth.
- I have Bluetooth in System Information/ Hardward/ Bluetooth and USB.
- I have Bluetooth icon in the...
I just got this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Adapter-Card-for-Hackintosh-dell-DW1560-BCM94352Z-NGFF-M-2-WiFi-WLAN-Bluetooth-4-0/32862859069.html?spm=a2g0s.90423188.8.131.5284c4d6yQjS2
I bought this to replace the stock Wifi on Z370N Giga mainboard. Since I read somewhere...
So I've used MacOS for some time. My machines were always the Macbook 13'' (air and pro). I hate the new Mac laptops so much and I need a small build for an upgrade from my current system. Here are the parts:
- i5 8400 (already bought).
- Gigabyte H370N WIFI - I'm so open to other...