Under Linux (or Windows?)
- On non-AVX load , max CPU ratio is the ratio I set.
- On AVX load, max CPU ratio is (the ratio - AVXOffset) 
Under macOS + Clover
- Max ratio is always (ratio - AVXOffset)
Does 'AVX offset' require OS support, or only BIOS support is sufficient?
If it is the...
Problem description: https://discussions.apple.com/message/31696221?ac_cid=op123456#31696221
I followed the steps in the metioned link, but it doesn't work. After I changed the 'link key' in Windows registry, AirPods still doesn't connect...
The original problem: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/nvidia-web-driver-ibooks-bug.203229/
From some posts, it could be concluded that
Old card with the new driver still has the problem
Pascal card (10xx) with the new driver does not have the problem
Could more guys confirm that?
I read this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/enabling-amd-rx-4xx-cards-in-sierra.201364/ and sill have some confusion.
Does it work without iGPU after fully setup?
Glitch free? (Sleep/wake, Plug-n-Play)
Future macOS upgrade proof?
NV works well until I hit this bug...
I would like to drive both GPU as a workaround of NV web driver bug. (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/nvidia-web-driver-ibooks-bug.203229/page-8#post-1403934)
0. The monitor is always connected to NV GPU.
1. If I set iGPU as first GPU, it works with no problem.
2. If I set PCIe 1 as first...