AboutOpenCore Auxiliary Tools is a GUI-based Configurator for editing config.plist files for Acidanthera's OpenCore Boot Manager.
Unlike other Configurator apps, OCAT doesn't mess up the config if the Devs of OpenCore add new features/keys to the config file structure. Instead, it adapts and integrates them in the interface automatically.
FeaturesBesides being a plist Configurator it can do much more:
- Mount the EFI partion and automatically open the config.plist
- Update and migrate configs to the latest specs simply by clicking on the "Save" button. No more copying of keys and manually validtaing the config is required (huge timesaver).
- Automatically performs config validatation and points to possible conflicts/configuration issues.
- Sync Feature: check for and apply updates for OpenCore, Resources and Kext with a few clicks
- Select between Official/Dev Release and Debug builds of OpenCore
- Dropdown Menus with suggested Quirks for Intel and AMD CPUs
- Preset Menus for ACPI, Kernel and other lists.
- Editable list with URLs of Kext Repos
- Integrated ASCII < > HEX Converter
- Database with complete base configs for Intel and AMD CPUs based on Dortania's OpenCore Install Guide
- Ability to generate EFI folders from a config with a single click
- Ability to Create EFI folder Backups