I've done a fresh install using Unibeast and a USB Drive, by far the easiest and quickest install I've ever done. The install included the DSDT from the database and Multibeast.
I did the fresh install because I upgraded my SSD Drive to a Crucial M4
I'm having some trouble getting my computer...
Okay I found this on another thread for those of you who are interested:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... 992&st=360
Here's the thread I found it on:
Apparently this problem has something to do with the AppleRTC kext and sleep.
With mine whenever I...
So after installing Lion I got this error on a number of boots, after I select "Last Known Good Configuration" it starts up fine.
It seems to only throw this error when I change something on my system such as installing the LegacyHDARollback Kext or changing my boot volume's name.
I used the USB method and it worked fine, for those looking to do this:
1. You need a 8 GB USB stick
2. Format said stick to Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
3. Run Xmove and select this drive as the installer location
4. When you reboot select this drive in Chameleon
5. Follow the rest of Tonymac's...
I have the same problem, running an SSD and get the same error.
I theoretically should have enough space by 3gb but it won't let me. I used disk utility to check the drive and had errors, I did repair but I think the errors come back on reboot.
No problems repairing through disk utility though.
You may need to do a couple things.
1. Run Multibeast and change the system definitions under Mac Pro to MacPro 3,1.
2. Run Multibeast System Utilities, rebuild caches and repair permissions.
3. Download the latest Multibeast and update your Bootloader to Chimera v1.4.1 r877
- (this is the step...