In-N-Out, thank so much for posting your clover files, I have the same mobo and was stuck with a direct update and a fresh install. Using your settings im now in High Sierra with sound, wifi, and my Nvidia 1070 working!
One question since im back on my original configs now: which solution...
I have the 100 model and I have spend hours getting sound to play, but I want one less thing to worry about when I upgrade to future OS versions. Any recommendations ? Im hoping for plug in no kexts, no ini, just pure mac OS support.
Im very interested in some positive results on the iBooks / Xcode / Metal bug. Can someone else confirm its working now with this latest driver ? This is the last thing holding me back from upgrading to Sierra.
Can someone test to see if they have fixed the code signing issue with Metal rendering ?
It would be seen as clear window when opening iBooks or instruments / scene editor in Xcode. I ask because I don't have a sierra...