Thanks for the reply. There are some news.
- Deleted the kexts from CLOVER/kexts/, as they are unnecessary but think they should not be loaded there.
- Deleted the USB port limit patches from config.plist —> Kernel and Kext Patches.
The first sleep still works like a charm.
Thats new, but...
I finally set up my new system and to everything works, except sleep sometimes.
Thew strange thing is, that it auto-sleeps on the first time without problems (fans off, +-2W Power consuption.)
After wake up everything works fine but when it tries to sleep again, the screens...
Thanks for the detailed information. I have the same Board with a 3930k and a 660ti - bios is the latest f7. I made a clean install without any problems from yosemite to 14.1 via Unibeast. Everything works fine but sleep is not working. Does it work for you? If yes, what settings did you set to...
seems like we make some progress, as Sysinfo displays an output now.
1.Added SSDT-3.aml to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ and renamed to SSDT.aml
- SSDT-SB-i7.aml ist present also
2. Updated files added.
3. Used Clover/RealtecALC - Terminalexport added.
Here are all steps...
thanks for your support.
1. Added kext-dev-mode=1 again
2. Can’t boot without npci=0x3000/2000 (0x2000 atm)
3. Tried to set dsdt/HDEF with HDEF-Clover method but everything was set correct, already saved it anyway. There is no DSDT for the x79-up4
Here are all steps updated...
hope you can help me, too. I tried many different configurations, with no luck.
Multibeast Legacy with the F2 Bios works for me mostly, except sound.
Here are my Specs:
1. No output devices
2. OSX 10.11.1, / GA-X79-UP4 - F2 Bios/i7-3930K/Geforce 660Ti 3GB
3. Multibeast 8.0.1...
I think it is the ram.
Try removing 2 dimms and reproduce the error.
Then do this over and over with your other dimms till you found the error.
Alternativly you could try running the program memtest when booting:
Screen works only after plug out/in - Mountain Lion
i am silently reading this forum since a long time and set up a few Hacks over the years..
Usually i find everyting through the search function - but not now..
I was running a hack on Lion and Snow Leopard without Problems...
first, i have to say i am really glad i found your forum.
i decided to build my own hackintosh, but because my hardware is not properly working i have to buy new parts:)
i did read here a lot and think this hardware should work.
to be on the safe side i ask anyway;)
Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD5, Intel...