While booting i am getting two options:
1. Install macOS Mojave for update installation
2. Boot macOS Mojave from macOS Mojave (This was my selection from where i boot my macOS Mojave)
Now after panic error i am unable to boot my macOS which was working fine, neither able to install the new...
Brightness fix done, I'll later setup the keys as the audio keys are working fine. I just have to setup the brightness keys by following rehabman guide.
1. Camera device showing in system properties but not showing in image capturing app
2. Realtek wifi (I hope there will be...
False to true done, # removed, changed both layout ID's = 3 into 28 because as per my clover startup menu it shows ALC 282 and by pressing F7 it gives me sound there.
But no sound in macOS, in devices it is showing and volume is also enabled now but there is no sound in laptop speakers :'(
Vga working 100% (Very low brightness)
Ethernet working 100%
Trackpad & keyboard working 100%
Brightness and short keys not working
Wifi not working
Audio not working
Camera is available in devices but when i open any image capturing software it says no imaging device
Good Morning, have a good day.
There was some errors in my mac build and i wanted to reinstall it. Finally as you suggested, i have changed my plist with rehabman 5500 plist and graphic error is fixed.
Now the audio
I am new to hackintosh, doesn't know many things about smbios, nvram and patches. My hackintosh is booting 100% just not getting HD graphics and audio.
Can you please suggest something in detail or i should follow the rehabman guide and rebuild my hackintosh?
I have successfully build dual boot win10 + mojave 10.14 and updated to the latest build 10.14.6.
The issues i am facing are:
1. IGPU Error (Picture Attached)
2. No audio devices
3. No imaging device (No Camera)
4. No wifi working (Although i know realtek wifi will not work...