- The PCI express cards works out-of-the-box and is a great addition to my Hackintosh. Buying a half card off ebay is not worth the hassle. The price difference for me was just to small for me (35 euro <-> 20 euro).
- Sleep etc works. I do not use it. My boot time is 25 seconds.
Grotius Build: i7 3770k GA-Z77X-UP5 TH HD4000 16GB - OC
Apple OS X 10.8 MountainLion
Lian Li PC-A05FNB Black
Intel Core i7 3770K 3,5Ghz Socket 1155...
I am looking for new hackintosh.
I am doubting between these DDR3 memory sticks:
1) Dual channel cas10: Corsair Vengeance CML16GX3M2A1600C10
2) Quad channel cas9: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile CML16GX3M4A1600C9
What gives best preformance?
RME HDSP9652 Hammerfall. It only works 32bit (support till snow leopard)
What is the command to boot in 32bit? I guess i will try videocard first but i may upgrade to lion.
The videocard is €50 so not to expensive. I will look at the wiki list aswell
I was afraid so. :-(
Any other suggestions for videocards? The more the better because i will search the dutch ebay for videocards that have native support for snow leopard?
I did found a "Palit Nvidia GTX 275" will this card run in snow leopard without hassle?
I think i found it out. I did two things (not sure which one made it work again)
- I updated firmware and securely deleted the files with the OZC Linux toolbox
- In the Bios i Loaded the optimized results (and made the changes to get OS X running)
After reinstalling everything the startup...
I want to install Snow Leopard because of support for older Audio Card.
I use the following Components:
Intel Core i7-2600k
Corsair 16 GB (2 x 8GB)...
I am still stuck...speed is extreem slow. It is almost impossible to reinstall windows7. The OS X stays good....i repartitioned several times without any luck. From the OS X installer i erase original partition and make new one (2 partition, guid table). What additional steps can i take? Maybe...