Thanks, now everything works
PS:99% working jaja , still problem with sleep by LID close , never sleep but no wake screen... i notice , when close LID , and i see via vnc , the brightness control starts to auto decrease
i have option to on / off (tick or not tick)
is :  USB 3.0 (XHCI)
i test whit or without , without no usb controller is detected (in system report), with option "on" only 1 device detect ( i mean internal usb hub)
I notices when Apple -> Sleep , the system is really sleep , blinking power led , and key press or press power button , now screen is correctly wake !.
but when i close LID , no sleep, power leds always on, and hdd indicator blinking sometimes... i open lid, key press or press power...
- method of triggering sleep : Close lid , shutdown menu -> sleep
- sleep successfully entered: no... led is always on
- all USB devices unplugged : yes
- check BIOS settings : checked
- current BIOS installed: M85 ver 01.39
- method of waking: open lid , power button , keyboard press
- - what...