From tonymacx86 Wiki
- xMove looks for and mounts the InstallESD.dmg in your Mac OS X Install Data folder. This is the stuff that is installed from running the Install Mac OS X Lion app and rebooting.
- xMove looks for BaseSystem.dmg inside the InstallESD mounted image. This is the main bootable OS installer.
- xMove moves everything in BaseSystem.dmg to your target drive.
- xMove moves the Packages folder from root of InstallESD.dmg to root of your target drive.
- xMove moves mach_kernel from root of InstallESD to root of target drive.
- xMove unmounts all .dmgs
- A System Running Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or later with:
- Intel Core 2 or above, 64 bit CPU
- Mac App Store Account + $29.99
- Internet Access to Download 4GB OS X Lion App through Mac App Store
- 4GB space available in /Applications
- 8GB additional free space on your hard drive
- Mac Pro 3,1 system definition and the latest Chimera Bootloader from MultiBeast